安いホット中国ブランド品質女子校生ポルカドットかわいいかわいい財布財布 (XJWP32)

$2.00 - $4.00 / pcs | 100 pcs (最小。オーダー)
色:
レポート不審な活動
概要
詳細を表示
主要な材料:
Pu
性:
女性
銘柄:
Www.xianjianhb.com
機能:
盗難防止

Wholesale China Kawaii Korea Girls Quality Polka Inner Wallet Purse (XJWP32)

 

 

Specification:

 

Model No.:

XJWP32

Description:

Wholesale China Kawaii Korea Girls Quality Polka Inner Wallet Purse (XJWP32)

Fabric:

PU

Lining:

Polyester(The lining maybe difference for different color and different batch)

Size:

Long Size:19*9.5*3cm

Medium Size:14*9.5*3cm

Short Size:11*9.5*3cm

Color:

black,blue,orange,pink,yellow,waterred

Structure:

as per pic

 

 

 

Online Wholesale lady wallet,multifunctional wrist clutch purses ,lady card holder wallet ,lady wrist purse bag ,lady clutch purses,lady phone purse,lady phone clutch purses,lady casual purses,lady card holder purses,lady smart phone pursees

 

1.Specification:

 

2013 New Fashion Women Handbag ,Messenger Bag, Shoulder bag, Tote Bag

 

1.Fashion handbag
2.Lady handbag
3.Material: PU Leather, Genuine Leather, Patent, Canvas and other
4.MOQ:500pcs

 

 

2.Advantages:

 

1)Exclusive designs with brand come from our R&D team .

2) Classy quality of our products but very best price for your purchase.

3) Fast new products update speed and prompt delivery.

4) Principle of good faith and customer-driven-attitude.

5) Professional staff members who speak English, will respond to your enquiry on line or telephone in time.

6) OEM order is welcome as well.

 

 

3.Payment Methods:

1),

2)Western Union

3)TT(30% TT in adnvance, the remaining 70% against scanning of original B/L)

 

4.Shipping Ways and Shipping time:

1)Small order and try order, we will offer DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, EMS and so on 5-7 days

Will take about 3-5 working days to arrive.

2)Mass production: By Air or by Sea ship.

Will take about 10-12 days or 25-30 days.

 

5.OEM:

We can follow customers own design to make the handbags.

 

 


Online Wholesale lady wallet,multifunctional wrist clutch purses ,lady card holder wallet ,lady wrist purse bag ,lady clutch purses,lady phone purse,lady phone clutch purses,lady casual purses,lady card holder purses,lady smart phone pursee

 
 
 
 
 
 
You May Like
 
あなたが好むかもしれない
ご希望の製品ではありませんか? 1 回のリクエストで複数の見積もり 今すぐ見積もりを取得 >>
あなたが好むかもしれない
これらの製品またはサプライヤーの検索結果は、翻訳ツールによって自動的に翻訳されたものです。翻訳結果に関してお気づきの点がありましたら是非フィードバックをお送りください。このページに英語以外の言語で表示される製品およびサプライヤー情報は、翻訳ツールによって自動的に翻訳されたwww.alibaba.comの情報です。このページに英語以外の言語で表示される製品およびサプライヤー情報は、翻訳ツールによって自動的に翻訳されたwww.alibaba.comの情報です。自動翻訳の品質に関するご質問・ご意見は、english.trans@service.alibaba.com までメールでお問い合わせください。翻訳はコンピュータにより自動化されています。Alibaba.com はいかなる翻訳にも関わっておらず、製品情報の翻訳や内容について認識も管理もしていません。Alibaba.com およびその関連会社は、自動翻訳された情報に起因もしくは依存する損害、または翻訳ツールの技術的なエラーに起因するいかなる損害についても、明示的または黙示的な保証を一切しません。